Our Completely Furnished Apartments in Washington, D.C. This is what we offer . . .
Our furnished apartments provide a unique alternative to the monotonous long or short-term hotel stay. We offer private, completely furnished apartments (corporate housing) with all the comforts of home. Our convenient location gives you the choice of two, well-established grocery stores within one block (Harris Teeter and Safeway). After shopping, you’ll easily prepare meals from fully supplied kitchens. We provide every item needed to prepare and serve meals. You won’t need to purchase a corkscrew, cheese grater or a measuring cup–we supply those too.
See The Metro page to view our easy access to D.C.’s efficient public transportation network. We are equal distance (12 to 15-minute walk) between two Metro rail stations – Adams Morgan/Woodley Park Station (Red Line) and Columbia Heights Station (Green and Yellow Lines).
Whatever your reason is for visiting Washington, D.C., you’ll find our fully furnished apartments a sensible alternative to a hotel stay (our minimum term is 30-days). Living areas are decorated with tasteful wall art and fitted with leather furniture and plush oriental rugs. You can relax in comfort while viewing a movie, DVD or watching your favorite TV show from High Definition (HD) flat screen TVs with Surround Sound Home Theater Systems. High-Speed Internet is provided in both wired and wireless modes via Xfinity’s Blast (commercial-grade) Internet service.
Nothing is more burdensome than hauling your dirty clothes to a laundry facility, so there is a washer and dryer and iron and ironing board in every apartment. Should you need items dry cleaned, arrange for a pick-up service or merely walk one block to the dry cleaners.
If you value the convenience of a pedestrian-friendly community, walking distance to the District’s most popular area for great dining and hot nightlife, Adams Morgan is where you need to be. When you stay with us in one of our completely furnished apartments, you’ll be embracing the great urban living lifestyle inherent to our community.
Current Availability and Pricing*
Apartment No. 1 — Street Level 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom (unfurnished) with Patio – Available 1 May 2020 for Annual Lease at $2,900.00/Month
- View from entry
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Granite Counter Tops
- Lots of sunlight
- LED Lighting throughout
- Washer/Dryer in ApartmentStacked Washer/Dryer
- Huge Bay WindowsGreat sunlight all day
- Open Floor PlanDirect TV and High-Speed Internet provided in rent
- BedroomHuge closets
- BedroomCeramic tile with radiant floor heating
- Radiant Floor HeatingBedrooms have individual thermostat for floor heating
- Translucent Glass Shower Tiles
- Custom Shower
- Bathroom Accessories
- Granite Top Bathroom Vanity
- Patio AreaPatio access at rear of apartment
- Sidewalk entry to front patio and this apartment
- Live in Adams Morgan!
- View from KitchenMurphy Bed Cabinet
- View from WindowsBathroom and kitchen are separate from the living area
- Recessed LightingDresser, chest of drawers and ample closet space to store your items
- Newly Remodeled Kitchen
- Newly Remodeled Kitchen
- Kitchen with All AppliancesRemodeled kitchen with granite counter tops
- Home TheaterWiFi, HD TV with Home Theater System
- Bathroom with Towels
- Bistro Table and ChairsAll dinner and flatware, juice, water and wine glasses
- Studio ApartmentView from kitchen--huge bay windows and window treatments
- Murphy BedApartment has individual thermostat with central heat/air
- Front entry
Apartment Suite No. 3 – Completely Furnished 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom with Deck and Patio — Available 1 NOVEMBER at $2,900.00/Month*
- View from kitchenAll flatware, dinnerware, glasses, pots, pans and more included
- Sofa Table and Lamps
- Open Floor Plan
- Living AreaView from kitchen
- Leather Sleeper Sofa
- Colonial HighboyColonial Highboy and suit valet
- Bright KitchenBright Kitchen with Recessed Light
- BedroomAll linens and pillows provided
- Original Wall Art
- Washer and Dryer
- View from sofaRalph Lauren bar stools
- View from KitchenLeather sleeper sofa and original wall art.
- BedroomBedroom with full-size bed-all linens and pillows provided.
- Granite CountersKitchen stocked with pots, pans, and every utensil needed to prepare meals
- BathroomPlenty of shelf space for personal bathroom items
- Nicely landscaped patio
- Private patio area with landscape lighting
- Building's EntryFront entry
- Adams Morgan Food
Apartment Suite No. 4 – Completely Furnished 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom with Huge Bay Window Views — Available 24 DECEMBER at $2,800.00/Month*
- Gorgeous bay window treatments
- Upgraded kitchen with all appliances
- Bedroom with plenty of storage space
- Sun-filled apartmentTop floor with huge bay windows
- Living AreaHuge bay windows brings much natural light
- Full Size Sleigh BedRadiant floor heating in bedroom
- washer dryerMaytag Washer and Dryer inside apartment
- BedroomFull-size bed-all pillows and linens supplied
- Newly Upgraded KitchenGorgeous granite counter tops
- KitchenCommercial grade stainless steel sink and faucet wand
- Eat-in KitchenBeautiful granite counter space with bar stools
- Upgraded KitchenKitchen with stainless steel appliances, GE fridge, ice maker.
- View from Entry DoorView from bay windows
- Granite Top Sink
- BathroomAt least two sets of towels provided
- Nest Thermostat
- Adams Morgan Suites Front Entry
Apartment Suite No. 5 – Completely Furnished 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom with Deck, Table and Chairs — 1 October at $2,900.00/Month*
- Sunny Bedrom
- Tall Chest of Drawers
- Leather Sleeper Sofa
- Bombay Company Wall PrintApartment is tastefully decorated
- Granite Vanity
- All Bed Linens Furnished
- Living AreaLeather sofa and ottoman
- BedroomBedroom has access to outdoor deck
- Washer/DryerWasher and dryer conveniently located in bedroom
- KitchenFully supplied kitchen with everything needed to prepare meals.
- Combined Living and KitchenOpen floor plan combines living area and kitchen
- View from BedroomView from bedroom
- Renovated ShowerGlass tiles in newly renovated shower
- Private DeckDeck access from bedroom
*Please know that terms of stay for less than 90-days are subject to D.C.’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax at 14.5%. Stays longer than 90-days are exempt from this tax.