Apartment Suite 5 is a completely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment with an outdoor deck located in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C. at $2,900.00/month.*
From this convenient Adams Morgan location, you’ll walk to Metro, live music, great eateries and more. We prefer a 90-day minimum lease but other terms may be negotiated. Please note: Our Summer term from May to 31 August requires a minimum 90-day lease.
This elegantly furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment with deck, table and chairs, is considered one of the best units in the building–located on the second floor, rear of the building and away from traffic and other street noise. The combined living and kitchen area is seamlessly joined by an “eat-in” granite counter space with comfortable, high-back bar chairs. The apartment is nicely decorated and tastefully furnished with many items from The Bombay Company, and is perfect for one person yet will accommodate two comfortably. The ceilings are 10′ tall and pronounced with crown molding and recessed LED lighting. There is adequate natural light throughout the unit with hardwood flooring and ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom. Guest entry is securely controlled by an intercom access system. For specific dimensions, please click on the floor plan link below.
The living area has a chic and very comfortable leather sleeper sofa (pulls out to full-size bed), leather ottoman, and a Queen Anne style writing desk and chair. Other features unique to the living room are:
* 32″ High Definition (HD) flat-screen TV with multiple HDMI ports and access to YouTube TV’s Washington, D.C. channels via Xfinity’s blazing fast Cable Broadband. This service is included in the rent.
* Do you still have CDs, DVDs, or enjoy local radio? Everything sounds great coming from a surround sound home theater system.
Because we are conveniently located (one block away) between two very popular grocery stores (Harris Teeter and Safeway) we’ve configured our kitchens to prepare and serve meals. This apartment’s kitchen is newly remodeled with these features:
* Granite counter tops, deep stainless steel sink, and a commercial-grade faucet wand
* Appliances include: refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave oven, electric range, coffee maker, toaster, and yes–even a blender.
* There’s a full complement of pots and pans, glasses (water, juice, and wine), dinner and flatware.
The bedroom area has sandalwood furniture consisting of a chest of drawers, night table, a new full-size Sealy Posturepedic mattress set, and a comfortable chair with ottoman. There is adequate closet space for your hanging and folding items. The apartment is supplied with multiple sets of pillows, towels, and linens. If you haven’t determined by now—everything is here! All you need to bring are your clothes, device(s) and your toothbrush! From the bedroom, you can also access a private deck with table and chairs for quiet relaxation.
There is a separate closet in the bedroom is where you’ll find the washer/dryer and an iron and ironing board. We also supply every apartment with a vacuum cleaner, cleaning agents/liquids and other cleaning accessories such as sponges, rubber gloves, and brushes.
Heating and Cooling
An energy-efficient heat pump (central air unit) with digital thermostat provides comfort year-round for this furnished apartment. Please note: Utilities (electric usage) is NOT part of the rent and will be deducted from your security deposit at the end of your stay. All apartments are separately metered; therefore, you only pay for the electric used within your unit. The building and apartment are very energy efficient and your electric bills are strictly based on your personal level of comfort (thermostat control), how frequently you cook to prepare meals and how often you use the washer/dryer. Recent electric invoices for this unit show approximately $38.00/month during spring and fall months and $69.00/month during winter and summer months.
To view this totally furnished 1BR/1BA apartment’s floor plan to include room dimensions, click Apartment No.5 Layout. (Note: Adobe Reader required to open file)
To apply for this completely furnished Washington, D.C. apartment, click here.
To schedule a showing of this Adams Morgan fully furnished 1BR/1BA apartment in Adams Morgan, please call 202.656.4886 or email us: click here.
* Please know that terms of stay less than 90-days are subject to D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax of 14.95%. Stays longer than 90-days ARE TAX EXEMPT.
- Sunny Bedrom
- Tall Chest of Drawers
- Leather Sleeper Sofa
- Bombay Company Wall PrintApartment is tastefully decorated
- Granite Vanity
- All Bed Linens Furnished
- Living AreaLeather sofa and ottoman
- BedroomBedroom has access to outdoor deck
- Washer/DryerWasher and dryer conveniently located in bedroom
- KitchenFully supplied kitchen with everything needed to prepare meals.
- Combined Living and KitchenOpen floor plan combines living area and kitchen
- View from BedroomView from bedroom
- Renovated ShowerGlass tiles in newly renovated shower
- Private DeckDeck access from bedroom