Apartment Suite 4 is a completely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment with huge bay window views located in the hip Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C. at $2,800.00/month.*
We prefer 90-day terms, but other schedules may be negotiated. Please note: Our Summer term from May to 31 August requires a minimum 90-day lease. Walk to Metro, live music, fantastic restaurants, grocery stores and more from our convenient location!
Take a video tour of this gorgeous 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment
This elegantly furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment located in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C. is perfect for one person or two can comfortably share the space. The unit is nicely decorated and handsomely furnished with many items from The Bombay Company and accented with tasteful wall art. Ceilings are 10′ tall and the entire apartment is trimmed with wide crown molding, recessed lighting and incredible amounts of natural light emitting from three, huge bay windows. The apartment is on the building’s top floor where you have a bird’s view of eclectic Euclid Street and the pedestrian traffic below. Guest entry is securely controlled from within the apartment by an intercom access system.
The living area has a very comfortable leather sleeper sofa (pulls out to a full-size bed) and a Queen Anne style writing desk and chair, Chippendale coffee table and a plush Oriental rug. For entertainment:
* Samsung 32″ High Definition (HD) flat-screen TV with multiple HD
* YouTube TV and Washington, D.C. local channels
* Panasonic surround sound home theater system
* Commercial-Grade High-Speed Internet Service via Xfinity’s Blast Cable Broadband
* Maytag washer and dryer set and iron and ironing board are within in the apartment
The newly updated kitchen with granite countertops connects to the living area by an “eat-in” counter space with bar stools. In the kitchen, you will find a full complement of pots and pans, glasses (water, juice, and wine), dinner and flatware and there’s also a professional chef’s cutlery set. If you enjoy food shopping then you’ll love the new Harris Teeter Food Market, just one block away. After shopping, prepare your meals with:
* Samsung’s ‘state-of-the-art’ stainless steel convection, ceramic top oven with warming center
* Samsung’s over-the-range microwave oven
* GE Profile refrigerator with ice maker
* GE Profile stainless steel dishwasher, garbage disposal
* Black & Decker programmable coffee maker and stainless steel toaster
Please understand that this apartment is a traditional sublet, i.e., the apartment is typically reserved for family members visiting or working in the area; therefore, a few personal items will remain in the unit. For example, the top and lower drawer of the Highboy chest are labeled ‘Reserved’ and contain a few clothing items. Likewise, under the bed there are two storage bins containing personal items, but removing this space from your personal use will not hinder your use of the apartment. Here are some features of the bedroom area:
* Full-size Mission Style Sleigh Bed with a firm Sealy Posturepedic mattress
* Mini walk-in closet – adequate size for your hanging and folding items
* A full complement of pillows, towels, blanket, and linens
* Radiant floor heating with a programmable thermostat
* Sharp Aquos 20″ flat screen HD TV
* We also supply every apartment with a vacuum cleaner and other cleaning accessories.
Heating and Cooling-Climate Control:
* Your personal level of comfort is controlled within this furnished apartment by the NEST digital thermostat-download the NEST App from Apple or Google Play to control the temperature remotely from your smartphone.
* An electric Heat Pump (central heating and cooling system) is your heating and cooling source year-round
* Electric usage is NOT part of your rent and is deducted from your security deposit (See FAQ No. 7) at the end of your stay. All apartments are separately metered; therefore, you only pay for the electricity used within your apartment.
To view this fully furnished Washington, D.C. apartment’s floor plan to include room dimensions, click Apartment No. 4 Layout. (Note: Adobe Reader required to open this file)
To apply for this completely furnished Washington, D.C. apartment, click here.
To schedule a showing of this Adams Morgan furnished apartment, please contact the property manager at 202.656.4886 or email: click here.
* Please know that terms of stay less than 90-days are subject to D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax of 14.95%. Stays longer than 90-days ARE TAX EXEMPT.
- Gorgeous bay window treatments
- Upgraded kitchen with all appliances
- Bedroom with plenty of storage space
- Sun-filled apartmentTop floor with huge bay windows
- Full Size Sleigh BedRadiant floor heating in bedroom
- washer dryerMaytag Washer and Dryer inside apartment
- BedroomFull-size bed-all pillows and linens supplied
- Newly Upgraded KitchenGorgeous granite counter tops
- KitchenCommercial grade stainless steel sink and faucet wand
- Eat-in KitchenBeautiful granite counter space with bar stools
- Upgraded KitchenKitchen with stainless steel appliances, GE fridge, ice maker.
- View from Entry DoorView from bay windows
- Granite Top Sink
- BathroomAt least two sets of towels provided
- Nest Thermostat