Apartment Suite 3 is a completely furnished 1BR/1BA apartment with deck and patio access located in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C. offered at $2,900.00/month.^
While we prefer 90-day minimums for this fully furnished 1BR/1BA apartment in Adams Morgan, other terms may be negotiated. Please note: Our Summer term from May to 31 August requires a minimum 90-day lease.
Take a video tour of this handsomely furnished 1 BR / 1 BA apartment with deck and patio
This elegantly furnished apartment is considered one of the best units in the building–located on the first floor, the rear of building, away from street noise and a rear deck that adjoins a nicely landscaped patio. The apartment boasts approximately 650 square feet, is handsomely furnished with many items from The Bombay Company and accented with tasteful wall art (many original pieces). The space is perfect for one person, yet will accommodate two comfortably. Ceilings are 10′ tall and pronounced with crown molding and recessed lighting. There is adequate natural lighting in both the living and bedroom areas. Guest entry is securely controlled from within the apartment by a telephone/intercom system.
The living area has a chic and very comfortable leather sleeper sofa (full size), leather ottoman, a plush Oriental rug and a Queen Anne style writing desk and chair. Also in the living area, you’ll also find:
* Sharp Aquas High-Definition, 32″ flat-screen television with multiple HDMI Ports
* We offer YouTube TV’s with Washington, D.C. local channels via Xfinity’s Blast Cable Broadband.
* Do you still have CDs, DVDs, or enjoy local radio? Everything sounds great coming from the Panasonic surround sound home theater system.
The kitchen opens to the living area joined by an “eat-in” granite counter space with stylish Ralph Lauren bar stools. In
the kitchen, you will find everything needed to easily prepare and serve meals:
* A full complement of pots and pans, glasses (water, juice, and wine), dinnerware and
* Newly installed granite counter tops, a deep stainless steel sink with garbage disposal and a commercial grade faucet wand.
* Other kitchen appliances include a new GE stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker, Samsung’s state-of-the-art, Top Control dishwasher, ceramic top oven/range, toaster, coffee maker, and an over-the-range microwave oven.
F0r the exact bedroom dimensions, please click on the apartment floor plan link below. Items within the bedroom include:
* Dark mahogany full-size bed with a new (firm) Sealy Posturepedic mattress set, night table and lamp
* 7′ tall Colonial Highboy Chest
* Wall mounted AM/FM CD Player
* Leather chair and Ottoman and a combination floor and reading lamp
* Washer/Dryer, a clothes iron and ironing board are also located in the bedroom area
Unique to this apartment is the deck and a nicely landscaped patio area with a BBQ grill, table and chairs perfect for entertaining or just to relax away from city life.
The apartment comes supplied with:
* Two sets of bed linens and four or more pillows
* Two complete sets of towels (face, hand, and bath)
* We also supply every apartment with a vacuum cleaner, cleaning agents/liquids and other cleaning accessories such as sponges, rubber gloves, and brushes.
If you haven’t determined by now—everything is here! All you need to bring are your clothes, laptop, and your toothbrush!
Heating and Cooling
A new, energy efficient heat pump (central heat and air conditioning unit) with digital thermostat provides comfort year-round in this apartment. Please note: Utilities (electric usage) is NOT part of the rent and will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of your stay. All apartments are separately metered; therefore, you only pay for the electricity used within your unit. The building and apartment are very energy efficient and your electric bills will strictly be based on your personal level of comfort (thermostat control), how frequently you cook to prepare meals and how often you use the washer/dryer. Recent electric invoices for this unit show approximately $29.00/month during spring and fall months and $56.00/month during winter and summer months.
To view the actual floor plan of this Adams Morgan furnished apartment, click Apartment No.3 Layout. (note: Adobe Reader required to view this file)
To apply for this fully furnished Adams Morgan apartment, click here.
To schedule a showing of this totally furnished apartment in Washington, D.C., please contact the property manager at 202.320.7020, or email us: click here.
^ Please know that terms of stay less than 90-days are subject to the D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax of 14.95%. Stays longer than 90-days ARE TAX EXEMPT.
- View from kitchenAll flatware, dinnerware, glasses, pots, pans and more included
- Sofa Table and Lamps
- Open Floor Plan
- Living AreaView from kitchen
- Leather Sleeper Sofa
- Colonial HighboyColonial Highboy and suit valet
- Bright KitchenBright Kitchen with Recessed Light
- BedroomAll linens and pillows provided
- Original Wall Art
- Washer and Dryer
- View from sofaRalph Lauren bar stools
- View from KitchenLeather sleeper sofa and original wall art.
- BedroomBedroom with full-size bed-all linens and pillows provided.
- Granite CountersKitchen stocked with pots, pans, and every utensil needed to prepare meals
- BathroomPlenty of shelf space for personal bathroom items
- Nicely landscaped patio
- Private patio area with landscape lighting
- Building's EntryFront entry
- Adams Morgan Food