Located in the hip Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C.. Apartment Suite 3 is a completely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment with deck and patio access at $2,900.00/month.^
While we prefer 90-day minimums for this fully furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment in Adams Morgan, other terms may be negotiated. Please note: Our Summer term from May to 31 August requires a minimum 90-day lease.
Take a video tour of this handsomely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment with deck and nicely landscaped patio
This elegantly furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment is considered one of the best units in the building–located on the first floor, the rear of building, away from street noise, complete with a rear deck that adjoins a nicely landscaped patio. The apartment boasts approximately 650 square feet, is handsomely furnished with many items from The Bombay Company and accented with tasteful wall art (many original pieces). The space is perfect for one person, yet will accommodate two comfortably. Ceilings are 10′ tall and pronounced with crown molding and recessed lighting. There is adequate natural lighting in both the living and bedroom areas. Guest entry is securely controlled from within the apartment by a telephone/intercom system.
The living area has a chic and very comfortable leather sleeper sofa (full size), leather ottoman, a plush Oriental rug and a Queen Anne style writing desk and chair. Also in the living area, you’ll also find:
* Sharp Aquas High-Definition, 32″ flat-screen television with multiple HDMI Ports
* Commercial-Grade High-Speed Internet Service via Xfinity’s Blast Cable Broadband
* Do you still have CDs, DVDs, or enjoy local radio? Everything sounds great coming from the Panasonic surround sound home theater system.
The kitchen opens to the living area joined by an “eat-in” granite counter space with stylish Ralph Lauren bar stools. In the kitchen, you will find everything needed to easily prepare and serve meals:
* A full complement of pots and pans, glasses (water, juice, and wine), dinnerware and flatware
* Newly installed granite countertops, a deep stainless steel sink with garbage disposal and a commercial-grade faucet wand.
* Other kitchen appliances include a new GE stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker, Samsung’s state-of-the-art, Top Control dishwasher, ceramic top oven/range, toaster, coffee maker, and an over-the-range microwave oven.
F0r the exact bedroom dimensions, please click on the apartment floor plan link below. Items within the bedroom include:
* Dark mahogany full-size bed with a new (firm) Sealy Posturepedic mattress set, night table, and lamp
* 7′ tall Colonial Highboy Chest
* Wall mounted AM/FM CD Player
* Leather Chair and Ottoman and a combination floor and reading lamp
* Washer/Dryer, a clothes iron and ironing board are also located in the bedroom area
Unique to this completely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment is the deck and a nicely landscaped patio area with a BBQ grill, table, and chairs perfect for entertaining or just to relax away from city life.
This fully furnished apartment comes supplied with:
* Two sets of bed linens and four or more pillows
* Two complete sets of towels (face, hand, and bath)
* We also supply every apartment with a vacuum cleaner, cleaning agents/liquids and other cleaning accessories such as sponges, rubber gloves, and brushes.
If you haven’t determined by now—everything is here! All you need to bring are your clothes, laptop, and your toothbrush!
Heating and Cooling
A new, energy-efficient heat pump (central heat and air conditioning unit) with a digital thermostat provides comfort year-round in this apartment. Please note: Utilities (electric usage) is NOT part of the rent and will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of your stay. All apartments are separately metered; therefore, you only pay for the electricity used within your unit. The building and apartment are very energy efficient and your electric bills will strictly be based on your personal level of comfort (thermostat control), how frequently you cook to prepare meals and how often you use the washer/dryer. Recent electric invoices for this unit show approximately $29.00/month during spring and fall months and $56.00/month during winter and summer months.
To view the actual floor plan of this fully furnished apartment, click Apartment No.3 Layout. (note: Adobe Reader required to view this file)
To apply for this completely furnished apartment in Adams Morgan, click here.
To schedule a showing of this furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment in Washington, D.C., please contact the property manager at 202.656.4886, or email us: click here.
^ Please know that terms of stay less than 90-days are subject to the D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax of 14.95%. Stays longer than 90-days ARE TAX EXEMPT.
Great flat with original wall art
New KitchenGranite counter tops
View from Bedroom Door
View from kitchenAll flatware, dinnerware, glasses, pots, pans and more included
Sofa Table and Lamps
Open Floor Plan
Colonial HighboyColonial Highboy and suit valet
Bright KitchenBright Kitchen with Recessed Light
BedroomAll linens and pillows provided
Washer and Dryerwasher/dryer, iron and ironing board
View from sofaRalph Lauren bar stools
All towels provided
BedroomBedroom with full-size bed-all linens and pillows provided.
Granite CountersKitchen stocked with pots, pans, and every utensil needed to prepare meals
BathroomPlenty of shelf space for personal bathroom items
Nicely landscaped patioRelax in your private patio space
Private patio area with landscape lighting
Adams Morgan FoodGreat restaurants within a block