Located in the hip Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C., Apartment Suite 3 is a completely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment with deck and patio access at $2,900.00/month.^
While we prefer 90-day minimums for this fully furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment in Adams Morgan, other terms may be negotiated. Please note: Our Summer term from May to 31 August requires a minimum 90-day lease.
Take a video tour of this handsomely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment with deck and nicely landscaped patio
This completely furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment is considered one of the best units in the building–located on the first floor, the rear of building, away from street noise, complete with a rear deck that adjoins a nicely landscaped patio.
The apartment is handsomely furnished with many items from The Bombay Company, accented with tasteful wall art (many original pieces). This space is perfect for one person, yet will accommodate two comfortably. Ceilings are 10′ tall and pronounced with crown molding and recessed LED lighting. There is adequate natural lighting in both the living and bedroom areas. Guest entry is securely controlled from within the apartment by a telephone/intercom system.
The living area has a chic and very comfortable leather sleeper sofa (full size), leather ottoman, a plush Oriental rug and a Queen Anne style writing desk and chair. In the living area you’ll find:
* 32″ Sharp Aquas High-Definition flat-screen television with multiple HDMI Ports
* Commercial-Grade High-Speed Internet Service via Xfinity’s Blast Cable Broadband
* Do you still have CDs, DVDs, or enjoy local radio? Everything sounds great coming from the Panasonic surround sound home theater system.
An open floor plan seamlessly joins the kitchen to the living area by an “eat-in” granite counter space with stylish Ralph Lauren bar stools.
Because there are two grocery stores within one block of your apartment, we’ve stocked this kitchen with every item needed to easily prepare and serve meals:
* A full complement of pots and pans, glasses (water, juice, and wine), dinnerware, flatware and bakeware
* Newly installed granite countertops, a deep stainless steel sink with garbage disposal and a commercial-grade faucet wand
* Other kitchen appliances include a new GE stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker, Samsung’s state-of-the-art, Top Control dishwasher, ceramic top oven/range, toaster, coffee maker (single and multi-cup), and an over-the-range microwave oven
F0r the exact bedroom dimensions, please click on the apartment floor plan link below. Items within the bedroom include:
* Dark mahogany full-size bed with a new (firm) Sealy Posturepedic mattress set, night table, and lamp
* 7′ tall Colonial Highboy Chest
* Wall mounted AM/FM CD Player
* Leather Chair and Ottoman and a combination floor and reading lamp
* Washer/Dryer, an iron and ironing board are also located in the bedroom area
This fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment comes supplied with:
* Two sets of bed linens and four or more pillows
* Two complete sets of towels (face, hand, and bath)
* We also supply every apartment with a vacuum cleaner, cleaning agents/liquids and other cleaning accessories such as sponges, rubber gloves, and brushes.
If you haven’t determined by now—everything is here! All you need to bring are your clothes, laptop, and your toothbrush!
Unique to this completely furnished apartment is a deck and a nicely landscaped patio area with a BBQ grill, table, and chairs. This private spot is perfect for entertaining or just to relax away from city life.
Heating and Cooling
An energy-efficient heat pump (central heat and air conditioning system) with a digital, programmable thermostat provides comfort year-round in this apartment. Please note: Utilities (electric use only) is NOT part of the rent and will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of your stay. All apartments are separately metered; therefore, you only pay for the electricity used within your unit.
The building and apartment are very energy efficient and your electric bills will strictly be based on your personal level of comfort (thermostat control), how frequently you cook to prepare meals and how often you use the washer/dryer. Recent electric invoices for this unit show approximately $29.00/month during spring and fall months and $56.00/month during winter and summer months.
To view the actual floor plan of this fully furnished apartment, click Apartment No.3 Layout. (note: Adobe Reader required to view this file)
To apply for this completely furnished apartment in Adams Morgan, click here.
To schedule a showing of this furnished 1 Bedroom – 1 Bathroom apartment in Washington, D.C., please contact the property manager at 202.656.4886, or email us: click here.
^ Please know that terms of stay less than 90-days are subject to the D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax of 14.95%. Stays longer than 90-days ARE TAX EXEMPT.
Bedroom has Patio Access
View from Sofa Table
View from entry door
View from Bedroom Door
Sofa Table and LampsLED Lighting
Granite CountersKitchen stocked with pots, pans, and every utensil needed to prepare meals
New KitchenGranite counter tops
Colonial High Boy DresserView from patio door
View from Bedroom DoorWasher/Dryer in Bedroom
BathroomGranite top bathroom vanity
Patio with table, chairs and BBQ grillPatio is at your back door
Adams Morgan FoodGreat restaurants within a block