This is a completely furnished Studio Apartment priced at $2,490.00/month located in the hip Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
This Adams Morgan fully furnished Studio apartment is for one person (single occupancy) only. If you’re seeking accommodations for more than one person for your stay in Washington, D.C., or prefer a larger space, click on the Our Apartments tab to view availability for one-bedroom units.
We prefer 90-day minimums, but other terms may be negotiated. Please note: Our Summer term from May to 31 August requires a minimum 90-day lease.
Take a video tour of this tastefully furnished Studio apartment
This nicely furnished Studio apartment is configured as a combined living/sleeping area with a separate kitchen and bathroom. There is a bistro table and bar stools, dresser and chest of drawers, a full-size Murphy bed with a firm mattress enclosed in a cherry wood cabinet, Ethan Allen computer/writing desk and chair to name just a few amenities. Ceilings are 10′ tall with recessed lighting, accented with crown molding and three large bay windows provide ample natural light throughout the day. The living area is all hardwood flooring with a plush Oriental rug and white ceramic tile is used in both the kitchen and bathroom. Guest entry is controlled within the apartment by a telephone/intercom access system.
Within the kitchen, you’ll find a stacked washer/dryer and every accessory needed to prepare and serve meals to include dinner and flatware, glasses, (wine, water, juice), and every possible utensil/cutlery, pots, and pans. Other kitchen components include a ceramic top oven, toaster, coffee maker, crockpot, and yes–even a blender. Recent kitchen upgrades:
* Granite countertops, stainless steel sink, and a commercial-grade faucet-wand
* New Kitchen-Aide over-the-range microwave oven
* New Kitchen-Aide High-Efficient Dishwasher
Entertainment and Internet:
* 32″ High Definition (HD) flat-screen TV with multiple HDMI ports
* Xfinity’s Blast (Cable Broadband)
* RCA Surround Sound Home Theater System
The bathroom is configured with a combination tub/shower with a chrome faucet wand and a solid surface (Corian)vanity top. Also in the bathroom, there is a large closet with ample shelving and hanging space your personal items. Also stored in the closet are:
* Extra set of linens, pillows, and towels
* Clothes iron and ironing board.
* Vacuum cleaner and cleaning accessories (rubber gloves, cleaning agents, etc.)
HEATING AND COOLING:
Your personal level of comfort is controlled by a digital thermostat that provides comfort year-round from a central heating and air conditioning system (heat pump). Please note: utilities (electric usage) is NOT part of the rent and will be deducted from your security deposit at the end of your stay (See FAQ No. 7). Because all of our apartments are separately metered, you only pay for the electricity used within your unit. The building and apartment are very energy efficient and your electric bills will be based on your heating/cooling thermostat settings, how frequently you cook to prepare meals and how often you use the washer/dryer. Recent electric invoices for this unit show approximately $33.00/month during spring and fall months and $64.00/month during winter and summer months.
If you have questions about the Adams Morgan neighborhood, parking, smoking, and pet policy, etc. we encourage you to view the FAQs. To view our convenient access to Metro rail and Metro bus and schedules, click here.
Curious about room dimensions? View the floor plan of this completely furnished studio apartment, to include room dimensions, see Apartment No.2 Layout. (Note: Adobe Reader required to open file).
To apply for this furnished studio apartment in the Adams Morgan area of Washington, D.C. click here.
To schedule a showing of this totally furnished D.C. apartment, please contact the property manager: 202.320.7020, or email us: click here.
* Please know that terms of stay less than 90-days are subject to D.C.’s Office of Tax and Revenue’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax of 14.9%. Stays longer than 90-days ARE TAX EXEMPT.
- Murphy Bed OpenMain living area
- Murphy Bed Ready
- DeskandLampEthan Allen Writing Dest
- Huge Bay Windows
- View from KitchenMurphy Bed Cabinet
- View from WindowsBathroom and kitchen are separate from the living area
- Recessed LightingDresser, chest of drawers and ample closet space to store your items
- Kitchen with All AppliancesRemodeled kitchen with granite counter tops
- Home TheaterWiFi, HD TV with Home Theater System
- Bathroom with Towels
- Bistro Table and ChairsAll dinner and flatware, juice, water and wine glasses
- Studio ApartmentView from kitchen--huge bay windows and window treatments
- Front entry
- Live in Adams Morgan!