This is a completely furnished Studio Apartment priced at $2,400.00/month located in the hip Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
This is a fully furnished Studio Apartment in the Adams Morgan area of Washington, D.C. We prefer 90-day minimums, but other terms may be negotiated. Please note: Our Summer term from May to 31 August requires a minimum 90-day lease. Walk to Metro and everything else from our convenient location.
This completely furnished studio apartment is for one person (single occupancy) only. If you’re seeking accommodations for more than one person, click on Our Apartments for other availabilities. The unit is configured as a combined living and sleeping area. There are a bistro table and bar stools, dresser and chest of drawers, a full-size Murphy bed enclosed in a cherry wood cabinet, Ethan Allen computer/writing desk and chair to name just a few amenities. Ceilings are 10′ tall with recessed lighting, accented with crown molding and three large bay windows provide ample natural light. The living area is all hardwood flooring with a plush Oriental rug and brilliant white, ceramic tile is used in both the kitchen and bathroom. Guest entry is controlled within the apartment by a telephone/intercom access system.
The kitchen is separate from the living/sleeping area and is fully supplied with all accessories needed to prepare and serve meals to include: dinner and flatware, glasses, (wine, water, juice), and every possible utensil/cutlery, pots, and pans. Other kitchen components include a ceramic top oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, crock pot, and yes–even a blender. You will find a full complement of linens, pillows, and towels in the bathroom together with a large closet with ample shelving and hanging space needed to store your items–all you need to bring are your clothes and your toothbrush!
This fully furnished Studio apartment is equipped with washer/dryer and an iron and ironing board. We also supply every apartment with a vacuum cleaner, cleaning agents/liquids and other cleaning accessories such as sponges, rubber gloves, and brushes. An energy efficient heat pump (central air unit) with digital thermostat provides comfort year-round in the unit. Please note: utilities (electric usage) is NOT part of the rent and will be deducted from security deposit at the end of your stay. All of our apartments are separately metered; therefore, you only pay for the electricity used within your unit. The building and apartment are very energy efficient and your electric bills will be based on your personal level of comfort (thermostat control), how frequently you cook to prepare meals and how often you use the washer/dryer. Recent electric invoices for this unit show approximately $53.00/month during spring and fall months and $84.00/month during winter and summer months.
For entertainment, there is a High Definition (HD) flat screen TV and home theater system with surround sound. Direct TV with Premium Channels to include HBO, Starz, and Encore channels . . . AND . . . Xfinity’s Cable Broadband Internet service is all included in the rent.
To view this completely furnished studio apartment’s floor plan to include room dimensions, see Apartment No.2 Layout. (Note: Adobe Reader required to open file).
To apply for this Adams Morgan furnished studio apartment, click here.
To schedule a showing of this short-term furnished DC rental, please contact property manager at 202.320.7020 or send an email: click here.
* Please know that terms of stay less than 90-days are subject to D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue’s Hotel and Transient Accommodation Tax of 14.5%. Stays longer than 90-days ARE TAX EXEMPT.
- Recessed LightingDresser, chest of drawers and ample closet space to store your items
- Murphy Bed CabinetFull size bed enclosed within cherry wood cabinet
- Murphy BedMurphy Bed can be concealed in cherry wood cabinet to create more space.
- Bistro Table and ChairsAll dinner and flatware, juice, water and wine glasses
- View from Bay WindowsApartment configured as living/sleeping area with separate kitchen and bathroom
- Home TheaterWiFi, Direct TV, HD TV with Home Theater System
- Kitchen ViewEverything needed to prepare meals
- Bathroom ViewView from bathroom entry
- Ceramic top ovenAll ncessary kitchen appliances
- Washer/DryerWasher/Dryer in your apartment
- Studio ApartmentView from kitchen--huge bay windows and window treatments
- Murphy BedApartment has individual thermostat with central heat/air
- View from KitchenHuge bay windows allow lots of light throughout the day